Monday, November 17, 2008



So...I know I don't blog much, but I thought I would blog about this picture. Isn't it the cutest picture?? It actually took place quite a while ago, we were living in our apartment on 90th south at the time. We had been babysitting kids and they were watching a movie, and the next thing I knew, I looked over and both asher and brandon were sound asleep. It was so dang cute!! and also shocking, not because brandon fell asleep, but because asher had fallen asleep on him. I know that when I babysit asher it is very difficult sometimes for him to take a nap, especially when brandon is around, because he loves his uncle brandon. I just thought this was picture perfect. And also, doesn't it make my husband look like a natural. He'll be such a great dad!!! Hopefully one day soon!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby! Wherever did you find him?

    PS - LOVE the backround!

    ReplyDelete