Monday, September 28, 2009

Update!!

So its been quite some time since I have posted anything. So here is a quick update...
Nothing too exciting has been happening, just really working and hanging out. A couple weeks ago it was our 2 year anniversary!! I can't believe its all ready been two years and what a great two years it has been with many more to come!!!
Brandon has been dieting for his body building show and he only has 12 DAYS left!!! I am so excited!! He started his diet 1oo days ago!! I cannot believe that its almost here!! Its going to be crazy! I have never gone through getting him ready for a show before, its been quite interesting. Just alot of eating, sleeping and working out!! He is so motivated and so focused, but at the same time, he can't wait for it to be over so he can eat whatever he wants. Other than that, nothing really has been going on. With him dieting, its really hard to go out and do anything, unless we pack his meals with us.. Well I am really excited for all the holidays coming up!! (i am about half way done with my christmas shopping) What can i say I love Christmas!! I am looking forward to the holidays and spending time with the family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment