Thursday, January 29, 2009

IT'S LIFE....

So yesterday morning, i woke up with the worse pain shooting through my neck, down my shoulder and into my arm.. It was the so painful!! I couldn't even turn my head all day long. So the day went on I made it through work, went and said hi to my nephews and then went home. Still in so much pain!! While I was home waiting for husband, I was thinking "oh it will be so nice when he gets home, so I can have him rub my shoulder to try to get this pain to go away." Well little did i know that my husband was having problems of his own all day long. He came home and had a horrible case of the hic-ups! I felt so bad for him, he could barely hold a conversation with out hic-uping... I can only imagine what he would have sounded like while training a client. Well to end the night i didn't get a back rub and his hic-ups did not go away (and he still had them this morning). So its just life I guess.... the strangest things happen... and we don't know why or what causes them :)

3 comments: