Friday, January 2, 2009


So its now after the holidays, and I have not blogged forever and I didn't even take any pictures over the holidays, except for a few. This was just before Christmas and we were going out to Tooele to Amber's Birthday party. So we decided to take a few pictures since we were dressed up and we don't dress up and go out all that much. OH So CUTE!!! :)

Christmas was GREAT! A lot of families to visit, but so much fun. As a family tradition, we stay at my moms house on Christmas eve, and now the new tradition added on to that, is playing Rock Band on the Wii in our matching pj's!!! Its a blast... I wish I would have taken pictures, but I always forget to get my camera out of my purse. The best thing we got for Christmas was that we get to go to Disneyland with my whole family. I am so excited, I feel like a kid all over again, i'm counting down the days til we go. :)
But I am currently blogging while my husband is watching the Ute game...He is going nuts!!! I think all of our neighbors can hear him.. LOL...GO UTES!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, its been a long time. I ran into your mom at her work and she gave me your blog address. Here is my email, shayla_clegg@hotmail.com. my blog is private so send me your email address so I can add you to my blog. Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic of you and Brandon. I was bummed that we could not stay for New year's, but I'll be seeing you in DISNEYLAND. I am so excited that we are going to be there for Mom's b-day! LUV YA!!

    ReplyDelete